Servicing Your 457 Retirement Plan
There are multiple ways to obtain information about your account, make account transactions, and receive answers to questions you may have about the Plan. Voya wants to make it easier for you to take advantage of the valuable benefits made available to you under the City of Portland 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. That means providing you with the service options you want, when you want them.
Voya offers participants and employees:
Local Service support from representatives. Our Portland Office is located at The Water Tower at John’s Landing, 5331 Macadam Avenue, Suite 207. Representatives can be reached at (503) 937-0378 or toll-free at (800) 238-6281. The office can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
You can also contact your local representatives directly:
- Melinda Lewis, CFS, Financial Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Wendy Stefani, CFS Financial Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristin Walter, Registered Representative Email: Kristin@lewis-stefani.com
- Jay Recchia, Investment Adviser Representative Email: email@example.com
- Joe Michielsen, Investment Adviser Representative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Depner, Investment Adviser Representative Email: nick.depner@Voyafa.com
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through, Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
Take advantage of the services available from your local service team, including:
- Educational meetings and seminars
- Individual one-on-one meetings
- Asset allocation modeling
- Model Investment Portfolios
- Hypothetical illustrations
- Retirement planning
- Investment advice and guidance on-line and in person
- PERS counseling
Toll-free Telephone Access
Our national toll free telephone line, (800) 584-6001 provides you with access to Customer Service available Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). You may choose to speak with Customer Service during these hours by pressing 0#.
You can access your account information via the Internet through the Account Access option shown in the left bar menu on this page. Through the Internet, you can make:
- Account inquiries
- Investment allocation changes
- Transfers among investment options
- Investment option performance history
- Prompt, written confirmation will be sent for all Internet financial transactions
You will receive a written confirmation for each Internet financial transaction.
Service You Can Depend On
- 24 hour, 7 day a week toll-free participant account balance information, investment allocation changes, and transfers (via an automated voice response system).
- Same day processing of fund transfers and investment allocation changes if the request is received in good order before the close of the New York Stock Exchange (generally 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
- Prompt, written confirmation of all phone and Internet transfers and allocation changes. Transactions will be reflected in your account on the following business day.
- Options for hearing and vision impaired employees to conduct toll-free business via telephone, voice carryover, hearing carryover, personal computer, operator assistance, and telebraille or voice telephone.
Not FDIC/NCUA/NCUSIF Insured | Not a Deposit of a Bank/Credit Union | May Lose Value | Not Bank/Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Insurance products issued by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC). Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Product and services may not be available in all states.